Principal Designer -
Wendy Twine - B. Agric. Sci., Dip. Landscape Design (Dist)
- 4 Master Landscapers 2018 GOLD Awards for Commercial Overall Design, Horticulture, Maintenance and Commercial Project Landscape Design
- Diploma In Landscape Design (Dist)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- Landscape Advisory Role to WinTec Horticulture
- Over 25 years’ experience in the horticulture sector
- Award for Design Excellence in Dip LS Des
- Awards at Waikato Home Show, Ellerslie Flower Show which was displayed at Melbourne Flower Show
The Japanese say that with the mountain behind you and the water in front, inspiration flows. Wendy works from her studio overlooking Lake Karapiro with Mt Maungatautari as a backdrop. Inspired by this she creates her plans.
Wendy has a reputation for strong, clean designs with a powerful visual impact that not only stand the test of time but improve with time. Each design is unique, a reflection of the client’s brief. When appropriate her designs reflect the genus loci, incorporating where possible local materials and plants specific to that region.
Wendy is a sensitive listener. From her first meeting with you, her aim is to create a clear brief of what you need.
Twine Landscape Design will take your ideas and work with you and your architects in the design process and ensure that the home and garden develop in a coherent style, each complementing the other, and reflecting the tastes and lifestyles of the occupiers. Whether you need high-quality landscape design or just a new deck or pathway, Wendy and her team have the experience to take your ideas and develop them.
Twine Landscape Design has worked on everything from 6mx6m inner city courtyards to expansive rural properties and everything in between.
Wendy also likes to extend her clients beyond any preconceived mindsets. The result is one that will have you excited and which will have visitors exclaiming how beautiful and unique it is.
Clients appreciate Wendy's open communication style. Her experience and practical "hands on" background enable her to develop design solutions to difficult problem sites and her experience in both house and garden development means she knows what will work and what will not.