AFTER DECIDING TO ENGAGE TWINE LANDSCAPE DESIGN, WENDY TWINE, PRINCIPAL DESIGNER AND DIRECTOR, WILL BE IN TOUCH. SHE WILL CHAT TO YOU ABOUT YOUR PROJECT AND BE ABLE TO ADVICE YOU IF THE SERVICES PROVIDED ARE SUITABLE FOR YOU. FROM A ONE OFF CONSULTATION THROUGH TO THE FOLLOWING DESIGN PROCESS, VARYING LEVELS CAN BE UNDERTAKEN SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU.
Stage 1: Brief Development Meeting
- Meet the client on site & access their needs and visions
- Appreciate a sense of the site
- From this meeting, a fee proposal tailored to the specific job is sent through outlining the Brief discussed. Once the signed contract has been returned and the deposit paid, the process begins.
Stage 2: Site Analysis
- Measure up of site (depending on site information available)
- Site analysis identifying existing features, views and geographical analysis
Stage 3: Presentation of Plan
- A computerised Landscape Concept & Planting Plan with 3D perspectives is presented for discussion.
- If modifications are required, these are revised off site and represented to client
Stage 4: Final Plan Presentation
- Once final plan is accepted, detailed drawings and specifications are undertaken ( if required for putting out to contractors, tender or for Council)
Stage 5: Overseeing of Implementation
Wendy will make sure that the original vision of the plan is followed and will work on any issues that arise with implementation
Stage 6: Plant, Furniture and Art Procurement
- Sourcing the materials that will work best with the landscape design
Stage 7: Maintenance
Overseeing long term maintenance of Twine Landscape designed gardens
Maintenance Programmes tailored specifically to the client and landscape design